Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shooting the natives of the cloud and mist photography skills

When mountain you if there have been such an experience: when a white went up on the CANON PowerShot SD430 Charger mountain before beam, dozens of meters outside disappeared; When the top, you suddenly find the white clouds in your feet, like fairyland scenery.

The rain in the cloud and mist is reckoned rising I most like shooting one of the subject matter. For many years, I use their mastery of the some related knowledge of photography and photography, in chun xia season after the rain of the fine weather to the CANON PowerShot SD770 IS Charger morning, to appreciate feet that wreathed, ShanJian invited, a village loomed scenery.

And that "Trinidad frozen, thousands of road snow gone with the wind" scene, but because I live in latitude to wait for a reason, although every winter can meet, but with a heavy snow of weather, let the side effect of snow is far from the CANON PowerShot SD790 IS Charger north so bold and unrestrained, I took the opportunity to big snow but does not see more.

The natives lens photography cloud, I use lens to focus for long. Although wide Angle lens can a mirror hold more scene, but I prefer in this broad landscape in looking for more delicate content, so use telephoto lens to box take local becomes my effective method.

If the weather is special tripod ideal, I can also use CANON PowerShot SD870 IS Charger not the tripod, but in general, I would wear this let I'm filming the high quality images of the photography accessories.

No matter what the composition of scenery, I principle of composition are compact, delicate, and their pictures of the scene at all need not can't appear,

Whether the natives exposure or clouds, you should have taken when the exposure compensation. Will you take in the picture frame according to the natives of the size of the cloud and mist range, to determine the extent of the exposure compensation, if the CANON PowerShot SD940 IS Charger picture is almost light color attune, should be increased by 1.5 ~ 2 against the exposure compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment